Monday, June 11, 2012

Just Being Okay

Today while driving home from work at about 9:15 pm I had a thought- "I'm tired." Simple thought, right? We've all had it, but I caught myself for a split second getting anxious and this "grrr.." feeling because of this thought. Then I quickly redirected and thought, "It's okay." It's okay that I was tired and once I acknowledged that the anxious "grrr" feeling went away.

It seems I have not been allowing myself to... FEEL. Like it wasn't "okay" to feel... anything. Especially negative things, or things that I perceive to be negative.

So there's my thought of the day.

I'm digging this website and her story. Read all 3 parts although it's kind of long!
http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2011/04/04/my-exercise-history-part-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment